The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
Who We Are
County Wexford Community Workshop (E) CLG Group comprises two private companies limited by guarantee and governed by a Board of Directors. The Board, in turn, appoints a Chief Executive Officer who in turn, appoints the management team. The two private companies are County Wexford Community Workshop (E) CLG and Kilcannon Industries CLG and both have a charitable status. County Wexford Community Workshop (E) CLG is registered with the Charities Regulator, number 2001723. Kilcannon Industries CLG is registered with the Charities Regulator, number 20019662.
You can contact us by post; County Wexford Community Workshop, Bellefield, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, or by email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Why We Collect Data
When you visit our website, we collect two types of data:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website
Uses of the Data We Collect
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
- to send you further information about goods or services that you buy from us
- to process your payment when you submit payment details
- to respond to your query when sent through forms on our website
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
We do not sell, rent or lease personal data to third parties.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal processes served on our organisation or website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property and (c) protect the personal safety of users of our services, or the public.
We may also share information with outsourced IT providers, suppliers needed to fulfil your order, professional advisers, auditors, marketing and analytics service providers. Data may also be shared with regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described above, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law. You can ask us to delete it, subject to regulatory requirements.
Your Rights Relating to Personal Data
You have the following rights under GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information, you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This may be subject to regulation on data retention.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.