We are currently seeking applications for the position of a full-time Community Inclusion Co-Ordinator.
The Community Inclusion Coordinator has a pivotal role to play in the professional leadership of the Day Services and Community Hubs of Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy). The main areas of responsibility are:
(a) Deputy Safeguarding officer
(b) Quality Manager – Day Services
(c) Health & Safety and Risk Management
(d) Resource management
(e) Staff development
(f) Facilitating communication
(g) Professional leadership
- A qualification in Quality, Nursing, Social Care, Social Work or Health
- A minimum of three years supervisory / management in the area of Healthcare or Disability Services
- A Full clean driving licence
Salary will be in line with the Clinical Nurse Manager 2 or Clerical Grade VI salary scale
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Monday, 14th November 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.