We are currently seeking applications for the position of a full-time HR Assistant – HRIS Implementation Fixed Term (1 Year) contract to assist in the setup and roll-out of a new Human Resources Information System / Time and Attendance System in Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG.
The successful candidate will support the Human Resources Manager and Finance Manager in the planning, set up and roll out of the Softworks HRIS/ Time and Attendance System. This will involve the following tasks:
- Auditing and compiling data from existing systems
- Digitising manual records
- Uploading of data & records to the system
- Configuration of forms, rules and processes
- Liaising with external providers
- Delivery of training
- Developing Policies and SOP’s to aid the ongoing rollout of this project
- Hands-on experience with databases and/or other software systems
- Strong Administration Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Degree in Business / HR or another related area
- Minimum of 1 Year’s experience in an administration or related role
- Experience in the planning and implementation of an HRIS or similar system
The Rate of pay for this role will be agreed with the successful candidate on appointment and will be set depending on past relevant experience.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Monday, 26th September 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.