We are currently seeking applications for the positions of Sports Facility Activity Leader (Full Time and Part Time) in the Astro Active on the Community Services Programme on a fixed-term contract until December 2022. Continuation of this role is subject to ongoing funding. This role may involve evening and weekend work. This role will assisting with all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the centre as well as facilitating fitness classes. A more comprehensive list of duties is available upon request.
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Sport / Health Studies or related qualification (essential)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a sports/ leisure related industry (essential)
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Friday, 16th September 2022 at 5.00pm
Kilcannon Industries CLG are equal opportunities employers
Why work for us?
Kilcannon Industries CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays & Public Holidays
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.