An opportunity has arisen for Relief Early Years Practitioners to join our team in Bellefield Early Years in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
- To provide a play based curriculum that fosters children’s emerging interests, guided by the National Early Years Practice Frameworks Aistear and Siolta
- Work in close partnership with and develop and maintain good relationships with parents/ guardians and other family members.
- FETAC QQI Level 5 in Early Childhood Care & Education Major Award or equivalent (essential)
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an early year’s environment (desirable)
- Experience of working with children with disabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Friday, 7th September 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG and Kilcannon Industries CLG are equal opportunities employers.