We are currently seeking applications for the position of Retail Sales Assistant on a part-time, fixed term contract for 2 years who can be based across any of our Social Enterprise Area’s. This role may involve evening and weekend work.
- 1 year of experience in a retail environment (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18th May 2022 at 5.00pm
Kilcannon Industries CLG are equal opportunities employers
Why work for us?
Kilcannon Industries CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays & Public Holidays
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.