We are currently seeking applications for the following position:
- An Early Childhood Practitioner on a Specified Purpose contract (15 hours per week). Continuation of this post is subject to future funding.
- Funding for this role is provided under the Access and Inclusion Model (AIM).
- To provide a play based curriculum that fosters children’s emerging interests, guided by the National Early Years Practice Frameworks Aistear and Siolta
- Work in close partnership with and develop and maintain good relationships with parents/ guardians and other family members.
- FETAC QQI Level 5 in Early Childhood Care & Education Major Award or equivalent
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an early year’s environment is desirable
- Experience of working with children with disabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Monday, 21st March 2022 at 12.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why work for us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.