We are currently seeking applications for the position of Community Support Worker / Care Assistant in Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG.
- Ensuring the physical and emotional well-being, as well as the personal hygiene, of people with intellectual disabilities as assigned by the Unit Team Leader.
- Supporting service users and residents in living in the community, choice and control, social and civic participation, personal relationships, education and personal development, etc.
- Minimum of QQI (Fetac) Level 5 in Healthcare Support – Major Award or similar or currently undertaking (minimum Year 2) or hold a BA in Applied Social Studies or similar
- Minimum of one years’ community support worker / care assistant experience
- Full Clean Driving License (essential)
The successful candidate will be appointed on the Care Assistant HSE Consolidated Payscale (Sept 2008), Point 1 – €13.75 per hour
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Monday, 14th March 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.