We are currently seeking applications for the position of Sports Facility Activity Leader (Full Time) in the Astro Active on the Community Services Programme on a fixed-term contract until December 2022. Continuation of this role is subject to ongoing funding. This role may involve evening and weekend work.
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Sport / Health Studies or related qualification (essential)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a sports/ leisure related industry (essential)
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Friday, 11th March 2022 at 12.00pm
Kilcannon Industries CLG are equal opportunities employers
Why work for us?
Kilcannon Industries CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays & Public Holidays
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.